New Norton AntiVirus 2012
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Free Download
CD, DVD & Blu-Ray Duplicators from cd-writer.com
Mixcraft 5 .25 Star Pick
||OS:||Windows XP, Vista, 7
||Submitted:||1 Nov 2011
|File Size:||9.16 MB
$74.95 USD (approx.)
Mixcraft 5 is a powerful yet easy-to-use multi-track recording studio
that enables you to record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, compose with
virtual instruments, score and edit video, and add effects to create stunningly
professional compositions. Easy enough for everyone and powerful enough for
the pros. Get a studio for a song with Mixcraft 5!
- Improved graphics and visual effects give Mixcraft 5 a sharp, polished
and professional look.
- Custom loop library includes over 3000 royalty-free sounds in dozens
of musical styles. Over 1000 new loops, including the following song kits:
70's Funk, Cool Jazz, Surf Rock, Reggae, and Vegas Rock.
- Works with Acid™ and Apple Garage Band™ loops.
- Record multiple MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously.
- Piano roll to view and edit MIDI.
- Notation tools allow you to create, edit, and print your MIDI data in
familiar music notation format.
- 8 powerful virtual instruments, including the Acoustica Instruments
General MIDI sample library, Acoustica Expanded Instruments sample library,
Lounge Lizard Session vintage electric piano, VB3 tonewheel organ, MiniMogueVA
monophonic analog synthesizer, Messiah polyphonic analog synthesizer, Alien303
Bass Synthesizer, and Impulse polyphonic analog synthesizer.
- 22 high quality effects, including the Pultronic Tube EQ, which models
the classic tube equalizer found in studios throughout the world, and the
Shred Amp Simulator, a complete suite of 5 classic amp heads, 17 cabinet
models, and 6 powerful effects.
- Create mega presets that layer and split multiple virtual synthesizers
- Add unlimited VSTi™ instruments, VST™ and DirectX™ effects.
- Video Track allows loading and editing of video files. Easily cross-fade
from one video clip to another. Remix the audio, add a soundtrack, and effortlessly
render your video project to a new video file.
- Mix down to MP3, WAV, high-quality compressed OGG, and other audio file
- Option to record directly to high-quality compressed OGG files in Mixcraft
5. OGG files can take up 1/10th of the hard drive space of uncompressed
WAV recordings. This is ideal for collaborators exchanging projects over
the internet, laptop users, schools, and anyone recording long speeches
- Burn CDs of your mix with just one click.
- Wave (WDM), ASIO™, WaveRT, and WaveRT Exclusive Mode low latency audio support.
- WaveRT Exclusive Mode (available in Windows 7) provides
ultra-low-latency, solid audio performance on most audio hardware
without any special sound card drivers. With WaveRT Exclusive Mode,
Mixcraft can now interface directly with the audio hardware, bypassing
the operating system for truly stunning audio performance.
- MIDI input and output support. Will work with any USB MIDI keyboard or any keyboard connected to a MIDI interface.
- 32 bit sound engine supports recording and playback of broadcast quality audio up to 192 kHz and 32 bits.
- Time stretch any sound from 25% to 400% with FlexAudio™ without affecting the pitch.
- Pitch shift sounds from -24 to +12 semitones!.
- Use an unlimited number of tracks, instruments, and effects.
- Automatically detects beat locations, keys and tempos of imported songs.
- Import WAV, AIF, OGG, WMA, and MP3 files!
- Every sound clip now features noise reduction technology. Mixcraft 5
will automatically find and analyze a section of noise, and you can
reduce the noise level or eliminate it entirely.
- Numerous performance enhancements have been made throughout
Mixcraft’s audio and graphics engine, including SSE2 optimizations,
multi-processor file decoding, and zero-CPU track muting. Mixcraft is
now faster and more powerful, allowing for more tracks and effects with
lower latency than ever before.
- Support for up to 16 processor cores, double the number of cores
supported by Mixcraft 4, to take full advantage of today's cutting-edge
- Shape each sound's volume, pan and resonant filters with unlimited envelope points.
- Support for DirectX™ & VST™ effects, including plug-in delay compensation.
- New Automation features provide automated control of all parameters
in any VST effect, VSTi instrument, or Acoustica effect. All tracks can
contain an unlimited number of automation curves on an unlimited number
of effects and instruments. In addition, you can even automate the track
volume & panning, and more.
- The Master Track allows you to smoothly automate the global effects
parameters and master volume, for smooth and easy fade-ins and fade-outs
for your mixes.
- Send Tracks (aka Auxiliary Busses) let you route audio from multiple
Audio Tracks and Virtual Instrument Tracks to a single set of audio
effects. For example, use one reverb effect on multiple tracks. Audio
can be routed both pre-fader and post-fader to the Send Tracks, and
effects on the Send Tracks can all be easily automated.
- Powerful Mixer Interface provides a convenient and familiar
interface for mixing a project. Complete with easy access to volume,
pan, mute, and solo controls, as well as effects and instrument dialogs,
our Mixer Interface also includes a 3-band EQ on every track, so you
can get every instrument fitting perfectly into the mix.
- Recording Count-In feature, which can be turned on and off in
Mixcraft’s time display, tells Mixcraft’s metronome to count for several
measures before recording begins. The length of the count-in is
user-adjustable, between 1 and 32 measures.
- The new Mix To New Audio Track (aka Bouncing) feature allows you to
mix down an Audio Track or Virtual Instrument Track, complete with all
effects and automation, to a new audio track. This is a great one-click
method to save CPU or “lock in” the edits and effects that have been
applied to a track.
- Undock the details tabs and move them around the screen, or onto a
second monitor. Maximize the details tabs window for full-screen MIDI
editing, mixing, access to the loop library, and more!
- Edit any sound to make a loop. Pick sections of prerecorded songs and extract loops for remixing.
- Adjust loop points to visual beat marks.
- Link audio, MIDI, and video clips together so they’ll select and move as a group.
- Mix To New Clip (aka Merging) feature allows you to merge several
audio or MIDI clips together to form one single clip. This is a great
way to “lock in” edits that have been made to a recording, combine
multiple loops into a single new loop, or mix multiple MIDI passages
together into one MIDI clip.
- Mixcraft’s improved seamless looping mode lets you smoothly loop sections of your project with no audio gapping.
- Color-coded CPU meter on the status bar helps you keep track of your computer’s processing power at all times.
- Multi-monitor support in Mixcraft 5 lets you take full advantage of computers with multiple monitors.
- Musical Typing Keyboard lets you play and record Mixcraft 5’s
virtual instruments without the use of a MIDI keyboard. Use your
computer’s typing keyboard to play notes and chords. Control pitch bend,
modulation, and velocity. Sustain notes with a simple press of the
Shift key. You can even transpose by octaves and semitones.
- Archive your entire project to a ZIP file or new folder.
- Edit MIDI data in the piano roll editor. Perfect MIDI loops by adjusting the loop points. Edit notes and controller information.
- Create custom instrument presets which combine multiple virtual
instruments and effects. Set the key range, velocity sensitivity,
transposition, pan and volume for each instrument.
- Load in standard MIDI files.
- Add your own photos or images to each track header.
- Edit each track's color, size and position in a variety of ways.
- Intuitive design and keyboard controls for quick work flow.
- Work in beats / measures mode or in time mode.
- Adjust the snap to grid setting which allows you to work and edit in whole notes, quarter notes, etc.
- Split, cut, copy, delete and paste sounds with ease.
- Easily move sounds around with drag and drop or via the keyboard.
- Cross fade sounds automatically by visually overlapping them.
- Create precise, custom loops extracted from existing songs.
License information: 7 Day Trial
This download is the free trial version of Mixcraft 5. The full version can be purchased for around $74.95 USD.