Zip Repair 2.1
||OS:||Win 98, ME, 2000, XP
||Submitted:||30 Jan 2008
|File Size:||796 kB
$25.95 USD (approx.)
Zip Repair is a simple and easy to use utility that will repair corrupted Zip files quickly and easily. By using Zip Repair you will gain access within minutes to files you thought were lost inside your corrupted Zip file. You can extract files from the damaged zip file, or you can repair the whole zip file.
- Fix CRC errors in .zip files so that data can still be uncompressed.
- Support for huge file sizes up to 4GB (as long as you have the disk space).
- Can fix both Zip files and self-extracting files.
- Check data integrity and fix incorrect CRC values in the archive.
- Support to repair Zip files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support drag and drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.
- Robust recovery engine.
- Full automation of recovery process.
- Clear intuitive interface.
- Extract files from a damaged zip file.
- Repair the whole zip file.
- Create new or edit existing zip files.
- Create self extracting zip files.
- Repair spanned Zip volumes even when one or more volumes are missing.
Zip Repair will make it easy to fix the problems with your zip file. Once the file is repaired, messages such as "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive" or "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted", will be a thing of the past.
License information: Free 15 day trial
This download is the free trial version of Zip Repair. The full version can be purchased for around $25.95 USD.